Secure Plus Checking:
Secure Checking helps keep your money safe and offers sound money-saving benefits, so you can feel secure.
With all of our Secure Plus Checking Accounts, you are eligible for:
- Unlimited check writing – write all the checks you want each month, with no fee.
- Visa Debit Card – use it at ATMs or at millions of locations where you see the Visa logo. You can pay for purchases with your Visa Debit Card and the funds are electronically deducted from your checking account. Through the Alliance One and Credit Union 24 networks, you may use the card at more than 50,000 SURCHARGE-FREE ATMs across the United States.
- Overdraft Protection – automatically transfers funds from your Share Savings or Money Market Investment Account to your Checking Account to cover any overdraft.
- Overdraft Advancesm – provides a "cushion" up to a $500 limit in case your account is overdrawn and there are insufficient funds available from your other accounts. Eliminates the embarrassment of having a share draft/check returned and the extra expense from merchant fees in case your account is overdrawn. (Please contact the credit union for eligibility requirements).
- Save on Health Care:
- Health Discount Savings
- Savings on vision
- Savings on prescriptions
- Savings on dental services.
- ID Protect:
- Identity Theft Expense Reimbursement Coverage
- Identity Theft Resolution Services
- Comprehensive Identity Theft Resolution Services
- Debit and Credit Card Registration
- 3-in-1 Credit Report
- 3-in-1 Credit File Monitoring
- Total Identity Monitoring
- Shopping Rewards &Travel Discounts:
- Buyer's protection covers items for ninety days from date of purchase against accidental breakage, fire or theft.
- Extended warranty exceeds the U.S. manufacturer's original written warranty up to one full year on most new retail purchases
- Debit Advantage
- Exclusive offers
- Shop online using your customized shopping portal and receive cash back.
- Local and national businesses
- Redeem and print coupons online or from your smartphone.
1 IDProtect service is a personal identity theft protection service available to personal checking account owners and their joint account owners. The service is available to non-publicly traded businesses and their business owner(s) listed on the account (service not available to employees or authorized signers who are not owners). Service is not available to a “signer” on the account who is not an account owner. Service is not available to clubs, organizations and/or churches and their members, schools and their employees/students. For revocable grantor trusts, the service is available only when a grantor is serving as a trustee and covers the grantor trustee(s). For all other fiduciary accounts, the service covers the beneficiary, who must be the primary member (Fiduciary is not covered).
2 Special Insurance Program Notes: The descriptions herein are summaries only. They do not include all terms, conditions and exclusions of the policies described. Please refer to the actual policies for complete details of coverage and exclusions. Insurance is offered through the company named on the certificate of insurance.