- Text banking
- Mobile Web
- iPhone & Android apps
Functions available at this time include account summary and balance, recent transaction history, transaction search and funds transfer.
- Minimum WAP 2.0 (the mini-browser software on your device that enables you to navigate certain services on the Internet)
- Android or Apple devices
- Must enable cookies
- For text banking, your device must be short code-enabled through your mobile carrier
- Must be enrolled in SELCCU Online, our home banking service
NOTE: This service is free to SELCCU members. Access to SELCCU Mobile via mobile browser or application may vary depending on your device and wireless service plan. Your wireless carrier may require a data plan for use. Please check with your wireless carrier for details of your plan.
Safety & Security
- Multi-factor authentication (MFA)
- User ID and password
- CAPTCHA – a system-generated security word that’s entered when you activate SELCCU Mobile; unreadable by computers and used to prevent security breaches
- Device timeout
- No personal data is stored on your device
- 128-bit encryption over SSL
- Text uses one-way authentication only; no confidential data will be stored on your mobile device
If you want to enroll in text banking, you can only do so from your home personal computer. You will need to provide the following information on the primary account holder:
- Account Number
- First, Middle, Last Name
- Last five digits Social Security Number
- Phone Number
- Street Number
The points noted above relate to the information we have on file. So if your statement is addressed to David Crockett, then you must input David, not Davey.
To enroll in text banking, you must use your personal computer. Click here to be connected to the SELCCU Mobile Banking Center where you can register your mobile device online.
Click on Apple or Android to download your product QR Code.
Things to know
- SELCCU cannot unlock your mobile access. If you lock yourself out of SELCCU Mobile—either because of incorrectly entered ID, password or security question response—you will have to repeat the entire registration process. This is a security measure in case your device is lost or stolen.
- You will not be able to search for Shared Branching network locations through SELCCU Mobile. Both the iTunes store and Google Play have a downloadable app for Shared Branching.
- You will not be able to search for ATM network locations through SELCCU Mobile. Both networks have downloadable apps in either the iTunes store or Google Play. Click here for information on how to find ATMs in the CU24 and Alliance One networks and their mobile locators.*
* The mobile locators contain both surcharge and surcharge-free locations; all listed locations clearly indicate whether they are surcharge or surcharge-free - please review the screen carefully before deciding to use a particular ATM.