To represent the Credit Union in a professional manner when greeting members and the general public on the
phone and in person, insuring that they are directed to someone who can provide them with assistance.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities:
55% Answers phone and directs callers to the appropriate person.
30% Greets the public when they come in the Credit Union. Determines their needs and directs them to the appropriate person.
5% Maintains assigned records, prepares and sorts daily incoming mail, maintains files and reports as
well as assigned clerical responsibilities; Including stamps to be sold to members as well as
maintaining the postage meter.
5 % Supports overflow needs both within and outside the department, as time allows.
5% Performs other related duties as assigned.
1. To greet all visitors in a courteous, friendly, timely, and professional manner.
2. To answer the telephone in an accurate, courteous, friendly, and professional manner to all members and
Credit Union associates.
3. To direct all phone calls to the appropriate person with minimum transfers.
4. To maintain a professional appearance and demeanor for greeting visitors.
5. To provide administrative support as assigned in an accurate and timely manner.
6. To maintain all assigned files so they are current , with items filed daily.
7. To maintain a dependable record of attendance and timeliness.
Knowledge and Skills:
Experience Up to six months of similar or related experience.
Education A high school education or GED.
Interpersonal Skills Courtesy, tact, and diplomacy are essential elements of the job. Work involves personal
contact with others inside and/or outside the organization, generally regarding routine
Send cover letter and resume to email@example.com